Terms of Service
Welcome to www.restyler.art, a website and online Editor, (collectively, the “Service”, “Platform”), which allows users to create, distribute, sell and manage their digital products.
These Terms of Service (future means “Terms”) describe the rights and responsibilities that apply to users of Restyler™ website (future means as “Restyler™”, Restyler™ site) and Editor as a part of Restyler™ (future means as “Editor”) which are owned and operated by EdWay Media Pty Ltd.
Please read the Terms cautiously before using the Service, because they govern your use of our website www.restyler.art, Editor services, any other websites, and services, that we may later own or operate (each means “Site,” or/and “Service” and collectively means “Sites” or/and “Services”); our future mobile applications (“Apps”), our application program interfaces (“APIs”), our software development kits (“SDKs”), our collaboration tools and other products and services we may later own or operate (collectively, with the Sites, Apps, APIs, and SDKs, the “Services”).
If you are entering into the Terms on behalf of a company or other legal party, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entities to the Terms. If you do not have such authority, you must not accept the Terms or use the Service on behalf of such entity.
These Terms apply to all visitors and include the age requirement that you must be at least 18 years old to register with Restyler™ and use the Service individually or for at least 13 years, to use it with the consent of parents or guardians.
We may change these Terms on occasion, and your continued use of the Service means you accept the revised Terms. The Terms don’t apply to sites and services operated by other companies you may access through the Restyler™ Site. Any legal claim involving these Terms, the site, or the services will be settled in a pre-trial order or by arbitration, not through a trial in front of a judge or jury, or a class-action lawsuit.
You can get more information about us here https://www.restyler.art/about-us
To be able to use all the features of Restyler™, you should create and register a user account.
If you create an account with Restyler™, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its content and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur within the account. You individually determine the username and password that will identify you as a Restyler™ user when registering your Account.
You should not disclose this information to third parties to keep your account data and information safe.
You also should not provide access to your account to any other users from your credentials unless specified by the subscription package details or other Restyler policies and rules.
You also must not describe or assign content to your account misleadingly or unlawfully, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and we may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause Restyler™ liability. You must immediately inform the Restyler™team of any unauthorized uses of your Account or any other breaches of security. Restyler™ will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to access and/or use Restyler™ and Editor, meet the age requirements specified above, and have the authority to sign a binding contract with Restyler™ – either for yourself or on behalf of the entity on whose behalf you are using the Service. You must confirm your consent to the above conditions when first registering on Restyler™.
For more information on how to register your account please check at https://www.restyler.art/help
You can delete your account anytime you want. We strongly recommend that you copy all your data, including copies of previously purchased Templates, as well as those created and modified by you using Editor, before deleting your Account.
After you confirm the removal of your account, you will not be able to upload, purchase and sell Templates on our website using it. However, we will save it for you for another 30 days from the date of deletion so that you can correctly copy all your templates, and we can complete mutual settlements with you. After this period, your account will be completely deleted and you will not have access to your Templates to upload them.
We also separately draw your attention to the fact that after you confirm the deletion of your account, the Templates that were put up for sale by you will be removed from the Restyler™ after the expiration of the period specified above. You will not be able to sell them using Restyler without having a registered account.
For more information on how to remove your account please check at https://www.restyler.art/help
Third-Party Links, Websites, and Content:
The Restyler™ may contain links to third-party websites, services, payment systems, messaging applications, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Restyler™.
Restyler™ does not endorse or assume any responsibility for any third-party data, content, sites, information, materials, products, or services and also for any processes of transmission and processing of your data that may be launched by a third party when you click the link. If you access a third-party website from our Service (using and Providing any links), do it at your own risk.
Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that Restyler™ is not responsible for the content, availability, or practices of Third Party Services and provides links to Third Party Services only for the convenience of our users.
Your Content (Digital Products & Artworks):
By "Your Content" we mean the content that you upload to Restyler™ or create using our EDITOR.
Your content may include but without limiting to logos, art products, graphics, digital assets, service marks, audio, video content, and other information. You must be the rightful authentic owner of the product or products you are submitting to the service. Restyler™ is not responsible for any content published if you have violated the rights of third parties to this content. But Restyler™ reserves the right to remove content from the site whose rights to use have been violated by you.
Restyler™ may use your content for marketing and promotional purposes. Users grant such permission to Restyler™ and its related parties to promote the platform and increase platform awareness and sales. You agree to bear by any guidelines when you post your content and interact with other users of the Service. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users of Restyler™ and EDITOR.
The content you provide to the platform must be yours rightfully (by creating/designing it, or by acquiring it with the distribution and sales rights). You must possess rights to use it, resell, display it on Restyler™ and modify it or its elements using EDITOR
Restyler™, through its website and content creation EDITOR, provides users with the ability to upload, download, create, modify, buy and sell digital products at their own risk.
Restyler™ does not own the rights to the content that users upload, distribute, modify and sell using the Restyler™ Site and EDITOR.
Restyler™ will own the rights to the content that was purchased or created by the Restyler™ team for use on the site and sale to end-users.
Read more about how to upload and sell your content on Restyler™ : https://www.restyler.art/how-it-works
By uploading, creating, and posting any of your content on the Restyler™ and also using it with EDITOR, you expressly grant, and you represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant, to Restyler™ a royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify and publish your content.
Offers & Rewards:
Restyler™ may use various Offers & Rewards options for promotional and advertising purposes. Offering options be used simultaneously, which can complement each other or be applied separately. The options may include payment discounts, as well as offers of free additional content. Incentive/reward offers may be published and/or deleted without prior notice at the discretion of Restyler™. When using offers and rewards, users automatically accept the use rights set by Restyler™.
Restyler™ provides its users with several options for purchasing content:
- Via a subscription plan, which includes the ability to use the built-in content processing environment Editor plus with a premium template package (the content value depends on the subscription plan and its duration)
- The ability to purchase premium content and upload it to your gadget. The purchase of content is available on the Restyler™ site.
- You buy or sell content for personal use or use with EDITOR. Restyler™ provides its site www.restyler.art as a service to our users but is not responsible for any transactions on it. We may reject or remove items that we determine do not meet our standards. If you sell an item on Restyler, you may not sell that item anywhere else.
- You can purchase content on Restyler™ for money or using credits. Credits can be purchased by you as part of a package, as indicated on our page https://www.restyler.art/pricing#faq or earned by participating in various promotions that are determined by Restyler™. The choice of the content payment method is always at the discretion of the user. Restyler™ is not responsible for the payment method chosen by the user.
- Transactions on the Restyler™ marketplace are concluded only between registered users. Buyers and Sellers in the Restyler™ contract directly with each other. Restyler™ will not be a party to any contracts between Buyers and Seller except when Restyler™ sells its original content. Restyler™ facilitates these contracts by supplying a platform for the exchange of content for money. Payment will be processed at the end of a completed transaction. All payments are made through the Restyler™ site using our Third Party Service provider.
- Submission and Review: End Users who have created User Content are invited to submit it using the Restyler™ Marketplace and completely and accurately fill out all requested information in a special form. By submitting Content, Seller represents that Content is compliant with the Restyler™ Site requirements, and makes all the representations and warranties set forth concerning such Content. Restyler™ will review the submission and may refuse it for any reason whatsoever, including incompatibility with the Site or inappropriate content.
- Restyler™ reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to remove a User Content from the Restyler™ site (www.restyler.art), even if it was previously approved if it turns out that the specified content contradicts the provisions of this document and/or violates the rights of third parties.
- Payments: While Restyler™ processes all transactions for User Content:
- Each such transaction is solely between the applicable Buyer and Seller except transactions for the sale of Restyler™ own content;
- Restyler™ has no liability to either Buyer or Seller concerning such transaction;
- The Buyer’s license rights to the User Content are solely determined by the Seller, subject to the limitations of this Terms of Service. Before using the Restyler™ site, Buyers and Sellers must first register their payment information with Restyler™ third-party service provider for payments if they have not previously done so.
- The price for User Content is determined by the Seller within rules set by Restyler™, and Restyler™ will retain a commission for all transactions processed through the Restyler™ site, in each case subject to the then-current Restyler™ Rules, Pricing, and Payment Policies.
- The price of the User content sold is determined by the Seller. However, this price cannot be lower than the minimum price recommended by Restyler™ for content in this category, taking into account all bonuses and discounts. If the Seller violates this rule, Restyler™ has the right to suspend the display of this content on the site until the Seller corrects the incorrect price.
- Refunds:Restyler™ has no obligation to provide refunds or credits, but may grant them in extenuating circumstances, as a result of specific refund guarantee promotions, or correct any errors made by Restyler™, in each case in Restyler™ sole discretion.
- Exclusivity: Sellers may only offer User Content on the Restyler™ site. Sellers may promote User Content on their own or third-party sites, but any “purchase” link or the equivalent must direct the user to the Restyler™ site (and not via a frame or pop-up but a redirect).
- You can use EDITOR to create your content. The basic functionality of the EDITOR is provided free of charge. You can also use the free Restyler content to apply with EDITOR.
- You can also upload your Content for processing in EDITOR. The content that you will upload must comply with the Restyler™ requirements and these Terms of Service. If the content that you have uploaded does not meet these requirements, Restyler™ has the right to block the specified content to prevent its distribution, as well as to remove it from the Restyler™ site.
- You can get access to the advanced features of the EDITOR, as well as premium content packages when you purchase one of the subscription plans proposed by Restyler™.
- If you want to sell content that was prepared by you using EDITOR, you should upload it to the Restyler™ using the “Sell Artwork” button in the Restyler Site Header (www.restyler.art) and go through the appropriate content verification procedure.
- Restyler™ reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to remove a User Content, created or modified using EDITOR from the Restyler™ site (www.restyler.art), even if it was previously approved if it turns out that the specified content contradicts the provisions of this document and/or violates the rights of third parties.
Please also check for our Pricing policy details at https://www.restyler.art/pricing
Data Collection & Mining:
A set of Restyler™ web-based services provides internal programmatic access to user data, together with all updates, revisions, and copies thereof. This also includes any associated tools and documentation and other services. This non-personal data will be used for AI training & machine learning algorithms, reproducing it in user behavior aspects and attributes to improve the Restyler™ core systems.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. In addition, to optimize the performance and load our site faster, we create cookies that are stored on your computer or mobile and other devices. These cookies are created and used by the GDPR 2016/679 Data Protection Regulation.
Please read how we collect and use your data, as well as Cookies, here
Disclaimer. RESTYLER ™ does not make any guarantees regarding the content, functionality, quality, marketability of any user content published on the Restyler™ site and disclaims any liability for any damage resulting from and/or related to the use of user content.
All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the site (www.restyler.art) and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics, and all software and source codes connected with the Website - Restyler™ content) are owned by or licensed to Edway Media Pty Ltd. or otherwise used by Edway Media Pty Ltd. as permitted by law.
Restyler™ Prohibited Uses:
- Use of Restyler™ whatever content for any research or publication purpose without prior written consent and a license from Restyler™ to research or publish, as applicable, Restyler™ Content.
- Use Restyler™ Content for any other purpose (e.g., for the Developer’s benefit or the benefit of any other entity or person) and user profiling purposes or for advertising purposes.
- Sell, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer, directly or indirectly, Restyler™ content to any third party
- Augment, commingle, or supplement Restyler™ content with personally identifiable or confidential information (including any mobile device identifier or other unique identifiers that identifies any particular user, browser, computer, or device) from any third-party source.
- Upload, create, and promote prohibited content, including but not limited to scenes of terrorism, violence, child pornography, the use of prohibited means, images of narcotic drugs and their use, scenes of racial and sexual discrimination, etc. Restyler™ has the absolute right to prohibit the display of content that meets the criteria above and remove it from the site.
Also in addition to the above:
- modify or create any parts of the Restyler™ site ;
- Decompile or reconstruct any part of the Restyler™ site;
- Rent, lease, share, distribute, or sell the Restyler™ site content to any third party on your own except in cases where such activities are regulated by additional agreements between Restyler™ and the end-user;
- Remove, alter or deface proprietary notices or marks from the Restyler™ site, or Documentation;
- Bypass or disable the Restyler™ and Restools™ securities, copyright protection, or license management mechanisms;
- Interfere with the Platform’s operation;
- Use the Platform to violate the law or the rights of any third party, or attempt to do any of the foregoing. Restyler™ may take any actions it deems reasonable, including denying access to Users, suspending a Restyler™ Site, or terminating your Subscription.
Restyler™ provides various rights for the purchase of products. The standard sale (that is not outright), doesn’t constitute the transfer of Intellectual property rights during the sale. It grants use rights only to the buyer and doesn’t allow reselling outside of the use.
Outright rights transfer Intellectual Property rights when the buyer purchases the product at the Outright price level through Restyler™ and with original content creators’ authority.
Seller uses Restyler™ to manage his intellectual property rights on their products through its functions. The rights can be outright or just for use without transfer of Intellectual property rights.
- Single & Limited Use License: Use of the product limited to the single or given a number of uses and publications. This is in terms of the authentic content creator. You may use the item in work that you are creating for your purposes or on behalf of a client. The item may not be redistributed or resold either by you or your client. If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis. If the item was created using materials that are the subject of a General Public License (GPL), your use of the item is subject to the terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies).
- Commercial-Use License: Use of the product may extend to multiple uses and media publications. This is in terms with the authentic content creator and it may contain certain conditions applied by the content owner. You may use the item in work that you are creating for your purposes or on behalf of a client. You may be able to redistribute or resell the item in the following circumstances: The item is incorporated into a larger work you have created; or if you modify the item and resell the end product. If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis. If the item was created using materials that are the subject of a General Public License (GPL), your use of the item is subject to the terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies)
- Special License: You may grant the permission as a rightful owner of the product, a form of a right transfer and you may license, sublicense, redistribute, or resell the item in the following circumstances and/or agreed by the authentic product creator; The item is incorporated into a larger work you have created; or If you modify the item and resell the end product. If the item contains licensed components, those components must only be used within the item and you must not extract and use them on a stand-alone basis. If the item was created using materials that are the subject of a General Public License (GPL), your use of the item is subject to the terms of the GPL in place of the foregoing conditions (to the extent the GPL applies)
You may check for more details on our License policy at https://www.restyler.art/license-information
- You may not transfer any rights and obligations arising from these Terms of Service without the prior written consent of Restyler™. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will act in the interests of and will be binding on the parties and their respective legal successors and permitted legal successors. Any attempt to assign in violation of this Section will be considered invalid.
- We may identify you as a client in standard marketing materials, including the customer page of the Restyler™ Site.
- Restyler™ operates by the laws of Australia and is located in its jurisdiction. Any dispute that cannot be referred to the small claims court will be resolved through mandatory and confidential arbitration conducted in English.
- Any arbitration award will be final and binding upon the parties without appeal or review except as permitted by law.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
If you find any error in the operation of our website and our services, please let us know via https://www.restyler.art/report-a-bug
We will also be grateful to you for any ideas and suggestions for improving the content and operation of our Restyler™ Site and Services. You can leave your feedback here: https://www.restyler.art/feedback
However, if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us at https://www.restyler.art/contact-us