Our Code of Conduct & Your Pledge
To be an upstanding member of the Restyler.
Code of Conduct & Your Pledge
You will only upload and share the content that you have the right to!
You will upload and share your own work on Restyler.
Share your own work on Restyler.
- Don’t post others’ works
- Don’t try to be popular and attract other users by using others’ work
- Don’t upload any contents copied and saved from the Internet if you don't have the right
You may have similar concepts and ideas of design, but you can’t simply copy and paste.
Learn more about Intellectual Property Rights from Terms of Service.
Every user in Restyler will work together to make it a beneficial environment for everyone
Restyler community is for everyone, and we care about all users. If you see any members not complying to our ‘Terms of Service' and ‘Community Guidelines'.
- Do not hesitate to report faults and posts of inappropriate content by using ‘Contact Us’
- Provide us with proof of inappropriate content with a link, username, screenshot and reasons.
We will do our best to review and remove the reported content as fast as possible. We are here to help you.
Comply with the law and be the best member to build a supportive and informative environment
Restyler is a community where users are encouraged to uphold a clean, supportive and informative environment. Users are NOT permitted to post content including:
- Sexuality, Nudity and Pornography
- Intentional Spamming (Meaningless and negative communication with others)
- Raising Controversy, Threats, Ranting and Trolling (Be mindful about newsworthy content)
- Racism, Sexism, and any kind of Discrimination to offend others or any attempts to degrade others
- Extreme Violence, Grotesque and Obscene
- An attack on others based on Disabilities, Different Religious Affiliation or Proselytism
Restyler will remove any kind of inappropriate content that are against our ‘Terms of Service’ and ‘Community Guidelines’. Once we remove the inappropriate content, we will give you a warning with proof and reasons. We will ban or remove your account from the Restyler community if you continue to post inappropriate content or show intent to harm the community.
Misuse of Referral Invitation and Free Credits
Attempt to misuse Referral Invitation and Free Credits is prohibited.
- Unethical use of Referral Invitation to your email address to receive Free Credits
- The purpose of Referral Invitation is to enhance the community with passionate and talented people
- Free Credit is a reward system to motivate and reward passionate and talented people that will help others and the community in the end
- Do NOT try to negotiate and sell Free Credits to others
We want users to share their designs and motivate others by offering Free Credits so that everyone in the community grows and develops - “we want our community to feel appreciated”.
I will be constructive and meaningful to others and the community
It is how you develop your skills according to latest trends by interacting with other users in the community. It’s not about how you will get likes, comments, followers or shares. As long as you try your best to improve, people will naturally be drawn to viewing your work.
AND WE WANT TO BE INVOLVED AS WELL!
Strong security to protect users in the community is very important to us. We do our best to protect any kind of security and information issues from technical abuse and viruses. Therefore, we ask you to co-operate with us in terms of the following behaviours or acts:
- Any attempts to reach access and breakthrough vulnerability of Restyler
- Any attempts to interfere with and extract other user’s control and private information
- Appropriate use of PayPal and payment systems at all times